Embracing My Creativity

Everyone has a different style of writing, making each blog individual to themselves but also welcoming for others to read. The reason I enjoy blogging so much is because I have a platform for my writing, a space to share topics and what I want to say - but most importantly, allowing me to be my creative self.

What does the word "creativity" mean to you? To some, in their mind they may imagine a hobby such as painting. Others, they could imagine a personality trait, while there are people who see their life filled with creativity. I personally think you can't label creativity. You could try to grab it and pin it down, giving creativity a name and a job to do...but then it wouldn't be creative anymore. Creativity in some cases is free-spirited and will come naturally, some may need help finding it and others may think it is absent in their life (when in actual fact they aren't realising the little nooks and crannies where creativity likes to make itself at home). Basically, I believe that creativity is individual to each person and should not be labelled, but embraced.

I'm embracing creativity for what it means to me, and that is everything we think it is. You're creative if you're artisitic, if you like to write, even if your hobbies or career aren't usually associated with creativity - everyone is creative in their own way and I believe that there is an element of creativity in all of our lives.
The meaning of creativity: using your imagination or original ideas to create something.




Many people have different views about how the future will be, but something I'm sure of is that creativity will become more accepted and even encouraged, I can't wait for that. What is my point, you're most likely wondering? Choose your own type of creativity. It doesn't matter if you come across someone that isn't accepting of it, because they too have their own type of creativity. Choose your own creativity, embrace it, and live it.


More and more recently I have been noticing books about, or involving characters that have lost their creativity, making it their mission to find this missing piece and welcome it back into their lives with open arms. It's fun and what makes us individual. Creativity inspires me and I encourage you to allow  it to inspire you too. I have chosen my goals for the future based around my individual type of creativeness; this has become my way of embracing creativity. I encourage you to discover your individual creativity. Ask yourself "is there any way in which I am creative?". It could be anything, even something you wouldn't think of! Maybe even finding a method to fix a problem. Simple, yes. But that is your creative side. Are you ready to embrace your creativity? Let yourself become inspired and believe in yourself, no matter what others may do or say. Your life and your creativity is designed only for you.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top