My Social Refresh

Here's an update for those readers of mine. I notice a lot of you have been reading my posts, which I really appreciate considering how sporadic my posts have been. Between each post I've had a little refresh of different things. 

First, I deleted my Instagram account for my blog. I just didn't have the enthusiasm to add photographs just to suit the style of my blog, and just hoping that people would see it. Now, I have slightly updated it to a more personal account but I'm not sure if I will publicise it as often as I don't want to lose my interest in this account too. 

I've also been stuck for finding things to write about. I had so many ideas running through my mind actually! I'd always find myself planning my next blog post, or writing a rough draft in the notes section in my phone. But I could never bring myself to post it, as I couldn't think of how to imagine and plan photographs that would match what I had wrote. So I've decided to take an "old school" approach. If I have an idea that I want to talk about at the time, I'll just write it up and post it, how blogs originally started. If I have the perfect photographs to post, then I'll do that too! It really is going to be a mixture, which is okay because I'm discovering my writing style. Whether that will continue to be a mixture, only consist of words or include images. For now there really is something for everyone!

My motivation is on-going though. I'm lucky enough to never find myself losing motivation, and I hope that will continue. In all aspects of my life, I find a way to become enthusiastic and motivated as much as I can (you can probably tell from the blog posts I write). 

That's all for now. Again, thank you for reading!

What kind of blog posts do you usually like to read? And have you had any "life refresh" moments lately? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top